Tripadvisor
Mandaue
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews lobby lounge no tipping policy excellent service premier room birthday celebration special thanks executive suite keep up the good work thank you very much infinity pool visit cebu special mention breakfast buffet city view checking in park mall twilight
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

the place reached the standards of among international hotels i've experience...clean and sosyal ng hotel... the pool is over the top!! and masarap qng food... my executive room was contemporary and nice... the staff are very friendly and helpful especially miss denny and assumptha... see u again Babalik ako!!! with Friends..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1  Thank fahrenl2019
baiHotelCebu, Marketing Assistant at bai Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Fahrenl! Thank you for giving us a perfect 5! We hope to see you again soon, bai!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent customer service from the staff. Would like to commend Ms. Jamaeca, Ms Marysol and Ms Daryl for attending to our requests.the food gave value considering the cost of the package. Will definitely consider Bai Hotel for our future company events.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
baiHotelCebu, Marketing Assistant at bai Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello bai! Thank you for giving us a perfect 5! We hope to see you again soon, bai!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

well here goes, first I was quoted a price face to face ,from the 12 th checking out the 19th. Contingent on me cancelling my present reservation. After I cancelled and call the hotel they changed the price for the first 3 days, personally I spoke to the manager and received a discount, but not what I was quoted. First night there in a suite and the ceiling light stay on direct over my head, finally got maintance to take the light bulb out.,next the pool area has signs that state what not to ware , more than once I saw them swimming I yes shirts, dirty at that, it looked like they were using the pool for a washing machine, I never used again. The pool was loaded with screaming kids ,the children pool was empty,go figure?. My companion mentioned that she could not even use the bathroomdown in the lobby as there were three women changing there cloths on the bathroom floor. Taking a shower I looked for a FACE cloth,none?? I am in a suite,what do I use to wash my personal areas?? Received them after I requested. Food good but very over priced, $65 for a steak, now I understand why there were family's with Jollybee bags of food thew out the lobby. Beautiful lobby, and reception areas,well staffed,very polite. Very disappointed with a new 5star hotel. I have more but no room to print.

Date of stay: January 2020

Hello bai, we are very sorry for your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each stay. We will take note of your comments and take necessary actions to avoid this happening again. We hope you would still consider us in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was all accomodating especially Wendyl.. We will definitely comeback.
Food variety was also excellent....large buffet set up, just sad we booked last minute to enjoy the rest of the display. See you all soon.

1  Thank travelexpire

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On January 18, 2020 I was checked inn at Bai Hotel. My daughter only eat food that she like such as Mac&Cheese and stuff. I brought a microwaveable Mac&Cheese but my room doesn’t have microwave. I went to Bai Cafe and was requesting there assistance and without any hesitation they assisted me and accommodated my request.

While waiting for the food, Cafe Attendant Jen,Chiara,Enzel and Pint made sure I got everything I need and they were super friendly. They exhibit the service Bai Hotel promotes which is guest is not treated as just a guest but a true friend “Bai”.

To Jen,Chiara, Enzel and Pint thank you for the excellent service you provided.

Trip type: Traveled with family