All reviews lobby lounge no tipping policy excellent service premier room long queue soft opening special thanks birthday celebration executive suite job well done under construction buffet restaurant keep up the good work visit cebu thank you very much infinity pool service staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service were superb especially at the pool bar by Balbuena & team! Staffs are very friendly. It was such a wonderful stay!
Best for family with kids!
The room was cozy and nice

Definitely be back here!

Trip type: Traveled with family
baiHotelCebu, Manager at bai Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello bai! Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope to see you in your next celebrations! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room is average, there is a table with outlet that the laptop charger doesn’t fit so if you want to work in your laptop you have to stay in the bed to charge it. The bathroom fixtures are all Grohe but the hair dryer is kinda disaster. Warmth welcome does not exist. They have several choices for breakfast but the taste is not good. The wifi is on and off, always kick me out of the network. I would say that trying hard to copy Radisson blu but the classiness and sophistication is not there..... two more the way the crew treated the Chinese guys in the breakfast area is not nice, the way she ask for the room number is kinda rude. I sent them a FB message and send the photos of my problem but no reply.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ayumi376
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

bai Hotel Cebu is very close to my heart. In fact, it is my preferred hotel for spending my birthday staycation with the most important people in my life. From being the venue for company training and Christmas Party to Best Cebu Blogs Awards Night, from spending quality time with my workmates to chillin' out with my co-CBS bloggers, from attending GM's Cocktail with bai Hotel's valued partners to celebrating birthday staycation with family, bai Hotel Cebu consistently demonstrated excellent services with all the top-notch amenities. No doubt, bai Hotel Cebu is the perfect host for all occasions.

Room tip: Premier rooms at floors 11 to 17. Choose between harbor view or city view, both offers panoramic sights
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time staying in this hotel and I must say, the staff are very warm & welcoming from the moment we stepped inside the hotel and even before when I just came to visit. Special mention to Ivan for being so accommodating w/ our requests. Will stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: September 2019
baiHotelCebu, Guest Relations Manager at bai Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear YsabellaMR, thank you for writing us a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit and we hope you have the same experience when you return :) See you again soon, bai!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really,really love this hotel infact this is my fourth time coming here.Service associates are very accommodating,friendly and corteous like Wendyl who is very amiable to the guests.I keep telling friends to come and stay at the hotel and dine at theCafe Bai.

1  Thank Ram E

Dear Ram, thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We look forward to seeing you often :)