we came all the way from zim to enjoy this island paradise. Like so many have mentioned although it can accommodate so many it still feels so isolated & u do get the full unwind & relax feel! We just loved the restaurants but stuck to our favourites eating far too much, trying too many cocktails & just enjoying each others company. The staff were amazing & we made so many friends as most of them just are cricket mad ..so we had a lot in common which was fun! ...The barmen are awesome with many remembering our room no, drink preferences & even our names! quite unbelievable considering how many people pass through there! :-) If we had a chance we would definitely go back with our kids!! :-) Snorkelling from your verandah deck is Amazing! Beautiful reef to snorkel along too! Millions of fish & small reef sharks - breathtaking really..(take a decent underwater camera) ....& if u feel a little chilly...the jacuzzi awaits! Awesome well done!
Probably the only thing we would not recommend is the fishing as we found the waters about half an hour from the island was very littered with a lot of floating plastic, bottles, shoes etc & we
actually had poor fishing. But for everything else.......
Great resort! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Rasdhoo Atoll , Kuramathi Maldives is 1.8 km in length and tapers to a pristine stretch of white sandbank, lending a dramatic quality to the idyllic surroundings of turquoise lagoons, tropical jungle and flora. Catering to all budgets, 12 distinct choices of villas are on offer, ranging from the individual Beach Villas to the idyllic Water Villas with Pool. A splendid pick for families and friends travelling together is the Two Bedroom Beach house. Savour exquisite dishes from 12 superb restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Sip exotic cocktails in the 7 bars located in beautiful settings around the island. The island's vast size opens up to a wide range of activities. Immerse in therapeutic healing at Kuramathi Spa as we revive the holiday psyche. Younger guests find thrilling options at Bageecha Kids club, featuring fun and educational experiences. There is something for everyone on this paradisiacal haven that embodies Maldives in a natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives