What to say?!
Stayed for 4nights first week of July in standard garden villa on Basic All Inclusive.
Everything exceeded our expectations, except the food which was provided in the buffets on the basic all inclusive. It was by no means bad, just average, especially considering the wide variety of other restaurants on the island. Next time we would definitely pay the bit more for the Select All Inclusive.
Everything else aside from the food was exceptional. Had to visit their medical centre (stomach problems) and was charged a reasonable $30 for a consultation and when problem wasn't resolved and I went back a second time they didn't charge for the second consultation. We originally only booked for 3nights but upon request to stay another night there was no problem and the staff were again extremely obliging.
Their most basic room which we stayed in was more than enough, although not a 'beach villa' it was literally a stones throw away and we loved the outdoor shower!
Thus far have never returned to the same hotel twice - this will be the first one and ASAP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Measuring 1.8 km long, this idyllic resort in North Ari Atoll is dotted with lush flora and fauna, turquoise lagoons and tapers into a pristine sandbank. Catering to all budgets, the choices for villas are many, and ranges from the simple yet stylish Garden Villas to the ever popular honeymooners' favourite over water choice, Water Villa with Jacuzzi. Early 2016, Kuramathi is set to extend the options with new villa categories that will features villas over water, several with private pool and also two bedroom houses suitable for families or friends travelling together. Savour exquisite recipes from over 10 restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Imbibe tropical concoctions in 6 bars conveniently placed around the island, and they have the added plus of regular evening entertainment. Leave your worries behind, and choose our great-value all inclusive packages to enjoy the best that Kuramathi has to offer. The Basic All Inclusive includes a wide range of premium beverages while the Select All Inclusive is ideal if you wish to have a taste of Kuramathi at its best where you wine and dine at any restaurant of your choice. Rejuvenate, revitalize and beautify at Kuramathi Spa, with its blend of diverse therapies using signature product line Voya, which comes from Ireland and is made from hard-harvested organic seaweed. Dive with eagle rays, friendly sharks and explore world class dive sites. Become a certified sailor at the only Royal Yachting Association certified water sports school in the Maldives. Bond with your family at Bageecha Kids Club and let the children indulge in fun yet educational programs. Learn more about the thriving organisms both in and out of water at the multi award winning Eco Centre. There is simply something for everyone on an island that is naturally Maldives - Kuramathi Island Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA and getaroom.com so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives