The location is perfect... Everything is beautiful and romantic in this place! And getting with the sea plane is fantastic!!!! The views are really nice!
My husband and I stayed for 8 nights on March 2011. We stayed 2 nights in a beach front room and 6 nights in a bangalow over water with jacuzzi (just perfect! Stay in this one!).
We choose the Select all inclusive (it´s the best and worth every dollar/euro), you will have great meals. Make this choice.
The dives are fantastic and unfforgettable (both snorkeling and scuba). We made a lot of scuba diving and the dive school is great, the staffs are very nice.
The dive spots are amazing (lots of sharks in all of them). Some of them below:
- Safari to Ari atol - the best one! Gorgeus! Must do
- The hammerhead point - we made it twice, but no hammerheads (it happens, ok)
- Madivaru - beautiful! very strong current (drift dive)
- Manta Block - breathtaking! just perfect (4 of them around us and playing with us all the time!)
- Veligandu - this is the place to see lots lots lots of morays - all kind of them (big rock wall)
The snorkeling is fabulous too, in front of the bangalows with jaccuzzi (we saw everything!!! just like scuba!)
The beaches are simple the best!!! Cristal, clear, calm and warm water... and the blue of the ocean... what a scenary! We just loved a special place with sand banks, on a extreme point of the island. You feel like you're in heaven! And when the sunset is comming, you're really believe the paradise is here.
The ray feeding is fun! Don't miss (every day, in the afternoon/evening)
Another thing: the sharks are all around you on the water. You will see them everywhere! You will loose the fear of them (if you have)... just amazing!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Measuring 1.8 km long, this idyllic resort in North Ari Atoll is dotted with lush flora and fauna, turquoise lagoons and tapers into a pristine sandbank. Catering to all budgets, the choices for villas are many, and ranges from the simple yet stylish Garden Villas to the ever popular honeymooners' favourite over water choice, Water Villa with Jacuzzi. Early 2016, Kuramathi is set to extend the options with new villa categories that will features villas over water, several with private pool and also two bedroom houses suitable for families or friends travelling together. Savour exquisite recipes from over 10 restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Imbibe tropical concoctions in 6 bars conveniently placed around the island, and they have the added plus of regular evening entertainment. Leave your worries behind, and choose our great-value all inclusive packages to enjoy the best that Kuramathi has to offer. The Basic All Inclusive includes a wide range of premium beverages while the Select All Inclusive is ideal if you wish to have a taste of Kuramathi at its best where you wine and dine at any restaurant of your choice. Rejuvenate, revitalize and beautify at Kuramathi Spa, with its blend of diverse therapies using signature product line Voya, which comes from Ireland and is made from hard-harvested organic seaweed. Dive with eagle rays, friendly sharks and explore world class dive sites. Become a certified sailor at the only Royal Yachting Association certified water sports school in the Maldives. Bond with your family at Bageecha Kids Club and let the children indulge in fun yet educational programs. Learn more about the thriving organisms both in and out of water at the multi award winning Eco Centre. There is simply something for everyone on an island that is naturally Maldives - Kuramathi Island Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TravelUp and getaroom.com so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives