“Labuan Beach, Banten”

Jakarta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Labuan Beach, Banten”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2008

Last year, I went to Labuan Beach with my friends. We went by car. There are two alternatives route to get there. First, from Jakarta – Serang – Pandeglang – Labuan. Second, Jakarta – Cilegon – Anyer-Carita – Labuan. We chose the 1st alternative. Normally, it takes 3.5 hours to get there. We left Jakarta at 10 am. Because one car of my friend’s was run out of petrol, we had to find gas station. We found the gas station after we had searched it for an hour. We also had to wait for 20 minutes before we continued our trip because the gas station was closed.

We arrived there at 2 pm. We stayed at Kharisma cottage for one night. The rate was quite cheap because my friend got discount up to 20% from normal rate, around IDR 900,000/night for one cottage. Kharisma named their cottage with fish names, such as Tenggiri, Pari, Goldfish, etc. We stayed at Mola cottage. It had 2 bed rooms. The cottage was not good but it was quite big and the view was beautiful. We could see the sea directly from our cottage. The hotel also provided a lot of facilities such as swimming pool, fishing area, golf, volley ball, karaoke, snorkeling & diving, banana boat, Alabama outbound, jet ski, mountain bicycle, barbeque and also children playground.

After we put our bags to the cottage, we started to explore the beach, took pictures, went swimming, collected the sea shell, played volley ball, etc. We also wait till afternoon to see sunset. It was very beautiful. At the night we played uno card till late. It was fun.

The next day, after we had breakfast, we were ready for banana boat.! We decided to ride two boats because there were too many for one boat. We saw a lot of Jelly fish in the sea when we went to the boat. I felt excited and worried as I can’t swim. At first, the boat run smoothly, but after a few minutes it became faster and faster. And my team became wild. They tried to swing the boat to the left and right. It was unforgettable when we fell off the boat, especially for my friend who has hydrophobia. She was shocked when she fell off. She cried and screamed even though she fell in shallow water. She was so terrified and she couldn’t speak. Need an hour to make her calm. Actually, she didn’t want to try, but we insisted her. It made us feel very guilty and we promise never do it again to her.

Overall I would say this is the best place to relax and go away from daily activities. I’d recommend this place. It’s more fun if you can go with your family and your friends. But if you go by car, please make sure that your car has enough petrol because it’s very difficult to find the gas station. And don’t forget to bring snacks and beverages too.

13 Thank Archangela