Lowest prices for your stay
$100
Free cancellation until 12/04/21
Travelocity$100
Priceline$62
Destinia.com$166
All reviews beautiful resort star resort jungle bali surroundings valley
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2017

If you're looking for tranquil luxury, you've found it. In the Ubud countryside sits this paradise. The rooms are to die for, the staff are the most humble, grateful, and beautiful people. The food is amazing. Go, you deserve it.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ann M
PuriBagusVilla, Puri Bagus Management at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Dear Ann M,

Warmest Greeting from Bagus Jati Health and Wellbeing Retreat!

Thank you so much for choosing Bagus Jati for your preference stay in Bali. It is a pleasure to read your recent TripAdvisor review. We are happy to know that you had wonderful experiences throughout your stay with us. We appreciate your highlights in regards to our room, team, and also for the food.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice place to stay with the nature. I told the staff we're couples to stay here and they offer us honeymoon drinks and decorate our rooms. Spa is the must do items here; it definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PuriBagusVilla, Puri Bagus Management at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear RainaLeeOY,

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Wellbeing Retreat!

Thank you for your valuable comment regarding to your recent experience at our resort. We are happy to know that you had wonderful experiences throughout your stay with us. We appreciate your highlights in regards to our surrounding the hotel and the Spa.

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience and look forward to welcoming you back to in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it! I'm really not into yoga and meditation but I really enjoyed the cooking class and the bike tour around the village.
Loved the Indonesian food on the menu too, I am obsessed with the Lawa Pakis!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Delicia T

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Wellbeing Retreat!

Thank you for having the time to write some comment and sharing your recent stay experience at our resort.

It is a pleasure to read your recent TripAdvisor review. We all are happy to know how much you enjoyed our resort activities such as yoga, meditation, cooking class and village cycling journey.

Look forward to hear from you for your plan for coming back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2017

Let me get the tiny amount of bad stuff before all the amazing good stuff. My Bed and pillow's were not comfortable at all. I got used to it by the end of the trip. Everyone else I spoke to didn't have a problem at all with their beds, so it may have just been my room. That's it!
The rest of it was amazing. I did the healing package for 5 nights. The food was brilliant and if you're gluten, dairy, vegan than you'll be catered for here. (You can get dairy, meat & gluten too). The staff were super friendly and would do anything for you. The morning Yoga was fantastic. The breeze came in through the big open doors and was so refreshing and relaxing. They really have their yoga practice down pat. It wasn't particularly difficult as there were a lot of beginners there, they focused so much on the essence of yoga rather than the actual poses. It was lovely. The resort itself was probably the most beautiful place I have ever stayed. Perfectly maintained and the mountains in the background were perfect. You can definitely travel solo here. I think this may be my new annual trip.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank Courtney M

Dear Courtney M,

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities and had amazing stay at our resort. Loves to hear that our services and facilities could fit your expectations. We apologies for the inconvenient caused in regards the bed and the pillows were not comfortable for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back to Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

Regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We went there for 3 nights with my wife and 5y old daughter in pool house (house 111). I would highly recommend the location for relaxing and spa as well as local temples and wood carving. Ubud is a nice city despite crazy traffic jam.

Should environnement and facilites be really good standing, we may only regret that food and service be under expectation in such a fantastic place.

Trip type: Traveled with family