We stayed there for 7 days and we didn't even feel like going out from their.
although lot of thing to see in Bali but if you stay here you wont even feel like visiting there.....
villas are just superb, privacy superb, staff superb........
just to stay a dream place to stay in and for honeymoon I chose this........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alam Ubud is not only a resort but a new place for the Indonesian culture in the surrounding of Ubud area. Located at the amazing river valley and tropical forest, only minutes away from the centre of Ubud Bali, Alam Ubud spaciously set within a 4 hectare river villa and garden landscape. The scenery along the road from center of Ubud the Alam Ubud area is an observation and culture environment. So, you can imagine the location is very unique and special in Ubud. In every terrace and garden area you also can find old culture from Java island and some of culture that date back to the 15th century until the 19th century we found in area of Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas And Residences
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Hotel Tegalalang
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Bali/Tegalalang