“Beautiful setting, great food and great value”
Review of Green Kubu Cafe

Green Kubu Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Tegalalang
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Visited green kubu on our last day for lunch, kids loved it and the setting gives you a real feel for the locality and the rice fields,
Great food and value for money

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Such a nice view and a beautiful garden. It is a really nice place to spend your afternoon. The food and drinks are good too. Very resonable prices.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I had a burger (MAXXI beef burger) and it was reeeeeally so so. The location is magical immerse in a green rice terrace but the burger was really so so. Also the french fries were not up to standard.

Not sure about the other food but the location is definitely worth giving it a shot.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Me, my wife, and my son came to the restaurant green kubu at around 12.15 PM, as I see the restaurant is full, the hostest advice us to wait and take a picture in the kids area, she inform that I am waiting list no 10, means after 10 table leave I will get the table, she take note my phone number and inform that she will call us when there is a table available.
Iam from Singaraja when to Gianyar only to visit this restaurant recommended by my friend, Up till 1.30PM there is no update, ask help from the activity staff to check but he said no response from the hostest, than I call the hostest number, she said I need to wait an other hour, why I doing this first because I am from Singaraja and my family is hungry, second I see a lot of guest already leave the restaurant.

I go upstair because there is no clear information, in tye waiting lounge there is no guest waiting any more, I relize so many emty table, I take 1 of the table, however the waiter said this is booked already, and tell me to wait first meanwhile there is no guest waiting really make me stress, after I saute to him than he give me table, I dont know they keep the table for which guest

This is I order and my food arrive very long, my son and my wife already lose their moods to have lunch when the food arrive, what a bad experience

not recommended at all for this restaurant, the staff not jepfull dont know what to do and where to go, maybe they need more to handle all the guest

My waiting list under name Debin

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Wow! awesome place with great prices (true Bali prices), fantastic food, absolutely amazing! you can sit at the tables or on bean bags on the terrace. Food was plentiful and quick and the service was great!

Date of visit: May 2019