If you want to live safe with 5 star comfort and the same time in peaceful authentic Bali village with very special aura and no tourists around - this is the place. Great for meditation!
Villa KAba KAba was our home for 2 months in February and Mach 2017. We were 2 couples with one 10 month baby. It was one of the most amazing staying experiences we have had so far. The villa looks the same as on the pictures, clean and comfy. Our favorite place (for relaxing and working online) was gazebo with the rice field view!
This villa is amazing:
- big safe gated private territory
- amazing views to rice fields from you bedroom - you can watch local balinese people working in the fields just few meters away.
- villa owner Paul and the staff could not been more wonderful. They will help with everything you need, just ask. Especially thanks to Paul for helping us with groceries and driving to hospital when one of us got sick.
- Paul gave us lots of information about Bali and places to explore around.
- rooms were cleaned every day
- very comfortable beds with mosquito nets (very helpful)
- good size private pool
- well equipped kitchen (we prefer cook our self). But if you want staff will cook for you whatever you want.
- reliable internet connection for working online
- unexpected very big plus was - free membership cards to Canggu Club - big complex were you can find waterpark, pools, great gym, very good restaurant with discounts for card members and Fin Club on the beach. Just 30min from villa.
Villa is just wonderful with amazing views to rice paddies, so peaceful and relaxing. Short drive to the ocean (~17 min), restaurants, sport and various activities club (~28 min) or shoping areas. The villa itself is beautifully decorated. Convenient and comfortable building layout. There are 3 all air conditioned, with ceiling fans, separate buildings and individual gazebo. There are so many areas where to relax. When a person wants to have some private time it is perfect- as one can relax in gazebo while having a massage when others can swim in the pool and noise from the pool doesn‘t come to gazebo. All of the bedrooms are large and airy. Living room has 3 fully opening walls. During day time they are open and it feels like you sit outside. During the night they are being closed that mosquitoes, frogs, grass snakes wouldn‘t get in. The kitchen is well appointed and great for cooking. It is also a plus to have your own pool that you can use it whenever you want, even at night with the light on. The territory is safe as it is closed and only reliable, helpful, pleasant, friendly staff works there for many years. Villa is immaculately cleaned every day. A wide range of services such as car with a driver, a spa at villa to privite, romantic dinner are available. You just need to tell Paul - the owner what you want and you will have it done in seconds. Paul and the entire staff would do anything that you would have a homely feel. We would definitely recommend Villa to anyone looking for a stay with family or friends.