We stayed at this very spacious and private villa for a month. The grandparents, one toddler, one baby, my husband and I had a great time. We enjoyed staying at the villa for a few days and going out for tourist attractions every three to four days.
- The place is very well maintained by pleasant staff.
- The chef service is wonderful. The cooking ladies in the kitchen bring out homemade style food every time.
- The whole premises are in the middle of rice paddies and rain forest which means it's got a lot of tropical creatures. My 1st boy had a great time chasing after them. It was a biology class in nature.
- The major concern that we had was its distance from major tourist areas. It took about 1.5 to 2 hours to get there which wasn't bad, because we didn't travel everyday.
- Staying at the villa the whole day wasn't boring at all, because we had our private pool and a pubic pool at the resort.
It is a good place for a big family, especially for a long stay. I was certainly so happy not to cook everyday. Thank you everybody at Sahaja Sawah.