“waterjetpack is AWESOME! + excellent service!”

Aussie Bali Adventures
Ranked #5 of 65 things to do in Tabanan
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a water Jet Pack and water Jet Bike in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua.
Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“waterjetpack is AWESOME! + excellent service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a amazing day! Very good service. We were picked up at the hotel on time. Once we arrived, they were very honest about that the water jet pack is not for everyone. I am a small girl, asian type, so he warned me that because of my body build I may not be able to fly the water jet pack and recommended me the water jet bike. Very much appreciated that they were honest about that! My flight was even postponed for one hour because the waves were a bit high and he wanted to make it as easy as possible for me. Being iron man for a day was my dream, so I went with the water jet pack anyway....and I MADE IT! and it was AWESOME. I did crash in the water sometime, but that's just part of it! So if you are afraid of water than it is better if you don't do it. Aussie bali adventures makes you feel very safe and at ease! And I think that is also key to flying the jetpack. If I felt relaxed I immediately could feel I was flying better! In short, excellent service and although a bit expensive (because water jetpacks are expensive) it is worth every penny, especially since they also take really good care of you and are very honest! Thank you Aussie Bali Adventures for this amazing day! I will never forget the day I flew like iron man!

Visited June 2014
Shifty A, Owner at Aussie Bali Adventures, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thanks for your comments.
It was great to see you enjoying the experience of flying and you both have some terrific photos as a reminder of the day.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“ATV Beach and Rice Paddy Tour”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We took this on beautiful Saturday afternoon. We had a wonderful time riding along the beach and through the rice lady's and villages at a nice easy pace. Stopped and went and visited a small temple on an outcrop core looking the beach, absolutely gorgeous at sunset. Finished the day with good old Aussie sausage sandwich which was a nice way to finish the two hours.

If I had one criticism I would have liked a bit of commentary from the guide about the areas we were travelling through. Overall we loved the experience.

1 Thank Michael W
athens
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“WHAT A SEA RIDE!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had a great time there right next to our stay in the Club Bali Mirage Hotel. They have various of sea activities. And the owner, an australian guy was great. After a lot of thought I chose the Jet Innovator which was quite expensive. 130$. The most expensive thing I did or bought in our trip in Bali but was worth it. What an experience flying in the air above the sea. The First 10 minutes was a bit of a struggle until I learned what it Works and moves. But after that, I was gliding into the Air. Maybe 4 or 5 meters High!! Truly amazing experience. If u can afford it, don't miss it.
And a little tip: don't try the Jet pack that he also owns. I saw it happen before me and the guy never really made it, so probably a waste of time and Money.

1 Thank liakouri
Shifty A, Owner at Aussie Bali Adventures, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed flying the Jetovator. It is an amazing experience!
Thanks for sharing your photos.
Just a note: Whilst some people find the Jet Pack harder - most customers conquer it.
Have a look at our Facebook page Aussie BALI Adventures for some great photos of our guests enjoying both the Jet Pack and Jet Bike
Regards Shifty
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Awesome morning out”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I (4 of us) recently did the quad biking with Aussie Bali adventures. We were booked in for the morning session which we were so thankful for. It meant we were back at our hotel by 11:30am and still had the whole afternoon at our disposle. It was already quite hot while we were doing it, despite it being quite early. If we had done it at a later time, it would have been too hot.
Being an Aussie owned and run company, the bikes are all in great condition and the safety rules were clear: no mucking around. The track was quite tame so it would be suitable for kids too. You can go as fast as you're comfortable with and can get tandem bikes too. My friends and I all loved the morning out, the ride was great and the scenery was beautiful.
I think the company could benefit from a couple of small changes such as the guides introducing themselves before the ride (ours didn't introduce themselves until half way through) as well as a better introduction to the bikes and how to use them; some of the people in our group didn't feel 100% confident on how to use the bikes before we set off while others seemed to have a much better idea; as well as being given an idea of what to expect on the ride. Aside from these few small things, it was a great morning. We'll be back

Visited November 2013
Melbourne Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a Great Day”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Our driver picked us up at 7.30 from our hotel,air con car and very comfortable. I think it took 1 hour to get there but talking to other guests in the car time went fast.
Arrived at the ATVs greated by Shifty (nice bloke) up to get a nice cold drink and towel and fill in some paper work. Shifty talkes about safety on the quad bikes, as Shifty says there are NO Air ambulances in Bali have fun but dont be silly..
Off we go to the atvs 5 in our group and what a great group it was, Me been in my 50s have always wanted to do this but chickened out all the time now I ask myself WHY it was awsome.
You can go single or tandum I choose to go single half the way and my Wing man was Paul one of Shiftys team members.
Bang Bang was in front and Gaday was behind with Paul on the back of my atv, so they look out for you at all times. Along the black sand, that was great and up through a Village its the first time I have ever driven on a road in Bali and this is my 9th time so that was even an exprerence the rice feilds are lovely to see to. We stopped for about half hour on our way back for a cool drink and get to talk about the ride. We couldnt come back along the beach as the tide wasnt good so we went back through another village thats how good they look out for you. Back to the drop off point and another cold drink and a cold towel waiting for us. I would like to thank Shifty, Bang Bang, Paul and Gaday for a great experience I would do it all again. Also I would like to mention that if you ride horses and dirt bikes its up there to something to please everyone.... I will be back

Visited November 2013