Words can't even explain how wonderful our time here was... From the moment we checked in we were just pampered, relaxed and enjoying our time.
We came as part of the Luxury Escapes deal (as most other travellers we met were!) and it was a great deal. We loved the included meals, airport pickup and massages. The cooking class was a bit strange and controlled... Everything was prepared in advance, all we had to do was cook, and sometimes the chefs came over and took over, so it was more just a free meal more than anything, but delicious nonetheless.
The breakfast was delicious, the restaurants were all really nice, the pools were beautiful, the staff were friendly, the bed was SO comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean, the views spectacular... I could go on and on! It was probably the nicest place I've ever stayed.
The only possible complaints we could have are:
- The website states there is 'Complimentary shuttle service to Monkey Forest in Ubud' but when we went to take the shuttle, they charged us over $AUD50 for the two of us.. not sure why?
- The breakfast is sooo delicious, and the staff are very attentive.. almost too attentive, such that when we fill our plates and put them on the table, then go to get a drink or something, sometimes we came back and our food was gone! They had already cleared the table! It happened almost everyday. However, the breakfast was always so busy, I can't really complain because I'm sure the staff were doing their absolute best.
Other than that, it really was a dream holiday... I'd highly recommend this resort to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan