We were allocated a room on the 3rd floor. It was recently refurbished and it was really impressive. Actual King Size bed as opposed to 2 doubles pushed against each other, big 40" Samsung TV with Bluray player. Big room with a couple of chairs with a round dining table and couch. Balcony overlooking the pool. Shower is big with separate shower and bathtub. Bathroom opens up to lounge room too.
As for the place, it is huge. The hotel has free shuttle (about 30 - 45 mins drive) to Kuta everyday so you can certainly stay here and travel easily to Kuta. Hotel offers free transport in their car to the Tanah Lot temple / market as well as the Kecak dance and cliff restaurant. If you were wanting a cheapish meal there are plenty of options in the Market. The hotel restaurants are of course more expensive and with all hotels they charge another 21% on top of the bill as service charge.
Breakfast is impressive... wide selection... swimming pool huge, there are a number of them so you can always find a place to relax in quiet.. there is a water slide as well which was fun. Gym was also exceptionally well equipped but you'd need to bring proper runners to use it. There are 2 guys there to help. We didn't bring runners so didn't use but it's huge!
Really recommend this place. Ask for an upper floor facing the pool or ocean. We paid $99 AUD on TravelZoo voucher/promotion but this place is definately worth it still... id go back again and pay around $150 AUD and still be really happy.
The woman who greets you at the hotel is also fantastic. We only stayed one night but she remembered us and even spoke to the taxi driver (who we arranged the day before to pick us up on our onward journey to Ubud) to make sure he was the real deal and not some dodgy guy. Because the previous day the taxi driver who dropped us off was his "brother" and so on the day of check out the guy was different so that hotel lady remembered the face and just wanted to make sure for us. She was real nice!
Anyway great place to stay to see Tanah Lot temple and to be based somewhere quiet but yet with the convenience of a shuttle into busy Kuta. Huge grounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan