A very beatiful hotel very close to the famous Balinese temple, Tanah Lot (you can walk there in 5-10 minutes either by the sea bed at low tide or via the golf course). An ideal resort to stay in if you are a golf fan (you find Asia's best golf course here) or just seeking a place in the south-west to rest and relax. It isn't over-crowded with tourists, pools are mostly empty or at most with a spattering of guests. If you are the sort who likes to chill by the pool with a book and ice cold beer, you will be spoilt for choice at this resort. It boasts a total of 4 pools and built in a cascading sort of way like Balinese rice terraces. You can pick 1 for each day of your stay! We stayed a total of 4 nights at the resort and as the resort is still undergoing upgrading (not obvious at all!), the shops at the resort are still un-occupied and hence it isn't like you can walk out to grab some groceries or toiletries anytime. There is daily shuttle provided by the resort to Kuta, Ubud or Seminyak, but you have to make your own way back. Our taxi fare from Seminyak costs us 80,000 rupiah - you can roughly gauge the distance. The lobby is rather small but has an impressive view. Hotel grounds is expansive due to the golf course! We haven't got time to check out the fitness centre / spa during our stay there, though we tell ourselves we will be back. Housekeeping can be more meticulous though - sanitary bags and candles were not replaced since day 2. Other than that, our room is newly appointed, hence clean and handsome looking. Breakfast is more than sufficient, though don't expect much differences in the variety of the food day to day. We tried out the Balinese cultural dinner on our last night of stay and paid around 290,000 ++ rupiah per pax. The Barong dance was entertaining, though I would expect more for the food for that price. Nevertheless, I would say it is a good time to try out this hotel now, as the prices will definitely go up once the upgrading is finished! I wish I could upload more photos of this beautiful hotel here ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan