We had one of the villas which was far more beautiful than we expected. The website should definitely put better pictures of the villas, because it was stunning.
Beautiful villa, beautiful outside 'living' room with day bed with stunning view on the ocean and hole nr. 13 of the golf course that surrounds the hotel.
Brilliant pool, very big, with a 54 meter long slide, that is actually hidden and going through the land scape, so not visible!
Food is good (not brilliant). Service is excellent! The only thing not so great is the every night band that does cover songs on request. I really felt for them, because it was obvious that nobody of the guests really liked it but it felt that they weren't allowed to do Balinese or Indonesian songs (they're actually from Sumatra). On Bali I would really appreciate a little bit more authentic music or a mix (The foundation 'One dollar for music" helps out local Balinese (and on Lombok) youngsters to hold on to their roots and mix their own instruments with those of the Western world, singing in Bahasa Indonesia, rather than badly sund English covers).
Breakfast was brilliant. Choice of American breakfast, Continental, Asian, Belgian Waffles, eggs any style etc. All from the buffet, all fresh.
Other than the pool, the golf course and visiting the temple, there is nothing to do, so this was a good in between hotel for us and the kids to just relax for a few days in the beautiful surroundings, great views and high service level of staff. We wouldn't stay there for 2 weeks because we would get bored, but 3 or 4 days was brilliant!
Also it's not cheap. Western prices in the restaurant, so for Bali, quite expensive
Really great hotel, we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan