I stayed here for 2 nights while traveling with a group around bali. The bungalows are nice, mine had a waterfall and a pond next to it which made a beautiful sound backdrop to fall asleep to. The bed was comfy, the bungalow well furnished with lots of neat wooden details. There was a porch to sit on to enjoy the gorgeous sourroundings with lush green, truly relaxing for the eyes. There is a natural pool and some sun beds. I also had the best massage with acupressure point treatment booked at the front desk- absolutely recommendable! Service was ok but some of the staff barely spoke english so it was sometimes difficult to communicate.
The food at the restaurant was good, the snapper unbelievably delicious but the rice was cold. Some of our group members also had only lukewarm food. Breakfast was good, though.
The climate is generally cooler and more agreable than on the beach so this is great to take a break from the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Prana Dewi Mountain Resort Tripadvisor page! Our resort is located at the foot of Mt. Batukaru, the second highest Mountain of Bali. Mt. Batukaru is sacred to the Balinese and has a temple, Pura Luhur Batukaru dedicated to it. The last village on the way to the temple is called Wongaya Gede and this is where the owner and architect of the resort, I Gede Hanjaya grew up and lived. The resort is made up of 11 traditional bungalows with 14 rooms nested between organic rice paddies, tropical fruit trees and ornamental fishponds. Our bungalows are generously spaced apart to insure you tranquility and privacy. The interior of every bungalow is unique and beautifully decorated. Each bungalow has a terrace, deck or a bale, a traditional open hut, perfect for relaxing, yoga or meditation amongst rice fields and flowing waters. As well as being a nice place to spend a few days as a visitor, the resort is also specialized to hold meditation and yoga courses over longer periods. If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our restaurant, which is also open for guests who are not staying in the resort offers delicious western and Indonesian meals. We use as much organically and locally grown fruits and vegetables as we can. Our organic brown rice is grown in the fields throughout the resort! We also offer some actives such a hiking Mt. Batukaru, walks through coffee plantations and rice fields as well as baths in hot water springs. In resort activities include traditional Balinese massage and taking a refreshing dip in the all natural spring water pool. Our friendly staff is happy to greet you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Prana Dewi Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prana Dewi Mountain Hotel
- Prana Dewi Mountain Resort Bali/Tabanan