We were only intending on spending three days here, but we ended up lengthening our visit each day by a day more. The atmosphere is great- the gardens are very well maintained, the rooms are comfy, and the staff is fanstastic. We also did two of the treks they offered- our favorite was the rice field trek. Make sure to do this! It was one of the highlights of our trips to Bali. Food was also excellent, and I appreciated the large breakfast portions (go for the pancakes!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Mountain Retreat is nestled high on the eastern slopes of Mt Batukaru in traditional Bali. An amazing outlook to the coast, a natural setting amongst the food forest and drinking water direct from a spring on the mountain. In one direction you can trek in the last true national park in Bali and in the other stroll through the sculptured rice fields. With comfortable accommodation and delicious meals in a truly traditional setting, Bali Mountain retreat is a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bali Mountain Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mountain Retreat Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Mountain Retreat Tabanan