All reviews stayed here for nights lunch dinner his wife pool area rice fields nice view renovated serenity villa relaxation massage bali facilities scooter transport views temple
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018

i spend a couple day for my lovely wife birthday celebration, just 2 of us but surprised they know that we are there to celebrate my wife birthdays and amazing they provide a beautiful cake and compliment margarita from the owner and everyone sing for us.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I spent an incredible 5 nights at Pelangi Villa Sidemen. I was originally booked at another hotel which was only slightly cheaper was such a miserable experience I left early despite being pre-paid. For only a few dollars more a night I was delighted to find Pelangi Villas, between the gorgeous views, the genuinely friendly staff, and dedication to ensuring a comfortable stay it felt like home. Everything from the super comfortable bed, soft linens, to the amazing food was designed to make you feel relaxed and taken care of. If I ever go back to Bali again it will be to visit Pelangi Villas again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Everyone should do themselves a favour and spend at least a couple of nights here at this peaceful retreat. The perfect chill out where you will hopefully meet the most hospitable hosts in Eko and Carina and be served the best breakfast on Bali.
We loved our 2 days here in beautiful Sideman and look forward to our next visit.
J&D

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dewa_110163, General Manager at Pelangi Villa Sidemen, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear J&D.
thank you very much for your great review.
it was so good to have you both stay in our small boutique villas.

please do take care and we all wish you have a great holiday.

Chili and refreshing regards from our Sidemen Village.
Eko | Carina | Oscar

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stay there for 4 days (actually just planned 3 days, but we couldn’t leave). It’s a fantastic place - so cozy and beautiful interior. Nice pool. Tasteful decorated rooms.
Very good food- especially the breakfast is the best we have had on Bali.
The view is breathtaking- rice fields, vulcano , and the farmers just working in front of you.
The staff was friendly and smiley.
Give you self the opportunity to stay there for at least tree days - just relaxing and enjoying.
Take a walk in the valley for some hours with a guide.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Dewa_110163, General Manager at Pelangi Villa Sidemen, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Rikke.

We thank you so much for your gorgeus review, yes it was great to have you stayed with us.

Next time we can hopefully share more story of your round the world tripe.

Have a Happy Day.
Eko & a Team

Reviewed July 19, 2018

This place has new owners from april 2018, so pay no attention to reviews written before that.

I am a critical guy, but what can I say... this outstanding place is just perfect. I have never encountered better hosts, always caring about our personal needs and preferences. They literally went out of their way to enhance our stay. Owner Eko has the rare combination of being a local ánd a man of the world, who both knows everything about Indonesian culture and cuisine, and at the same time completely understands the necessities of Western travelers. His wife Karina did the fabulous design of the villas, and they are by far the most stylish and tasteful I have encountered anywhere on Bali. And then, this little paradise sits in the larger paradise that is Sidemen and its lush surroundings. You will be hard pressed finding prettier rice fields than the ones surrounding this authentic Balinese village. All houses are great, but if available, ask for number 5. It has the best view, you can actually see the ocean from your personal terrace. There is some noise from a primary school close by that starts at 7:30 in the morning. But for me, it only added to the authentic experience.

Room tip: For best views, choose room number 5.
Date of stay: July 2018