I have been staying at Taman Selini on several occasions during the last five years. From the very first moment I felt this was a home for my soul. I have enjoyed all aspects of my stays. The latest one was in July 2011. I appreciate the kind staff, the delicious food, the clean rooms with their big open air bathrooms and with their space in front for chilling out. I have enjoyed just being there , resting and swimming and I have also taken advantage of the excursions provided: a visit to the nearby nature reserve, West Bali National Park, snorkeling ( there is also diving) around the coral reefs of Menjangan Island and visiting the Turtle Project at Reef Seen Aquatics around the corner. And twice I have been riding on a swimming horse which was great experience.
What I like most about Taman Selini is the atmosphere. There is beauty in the generous layout of the garden with its abundance of tropical trees , bushes and flowers. There are only 11 bungalows in a quite big garden area and every bungalow has plenty of space around it and you really feel that you stay in a little paradise of your own.
There is beauty in the details too, in the old pieces of furniture in the rooms and other areas and in the way they are spaced. I have been watching the changes over the years. This is a place that is alive, cared for and joyful to be in. I constantly dream of returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Selini is located in the more secluded Northwestern tip of Bali, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Right between, the calm blue Bali Sea and the idyllic backdrop of the lush volcanic mountain range of West Bali National Park, you will find a truer forgotten Bali. Natural beauty, large stretches of protected beach and shallow coral reefs that lies a few steps in front, and a Balinese traditional form of hospitality service, will ensure that you will rediscover peace along long days and calm nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Selini Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Selini Beach Hotel
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Bali/Pemuteran