“Top Day Diving”

Ocean Dreams Pemuteran
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Pemuteran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ocean Dreams (ex Macro Bali Dive Center) is open since 2011. Since that time, we have formed more than 1500 open water students, 35 instructors and 50 Divemasters and handle more than 10'000 certified divers and snorkelers. We, as an Instructor Training Center, aim for quality and best training following the SSI standards. Our main goal is to give you the best diving service of this area in a safe but fun environment.We speak French, English and Bahasa Indonesia
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Top Day Diving”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

A very well spended day diving @ Manjangan Island with experienced dive master from Marco Bali Divecenter. Good price, clean equipment & All In package!

Visited February 2013

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Everything a dive shop should be”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Just finished a great 4 days of diving with Renaud and his team. Having used the shop to arrange transport from Denpesar and arrange accommodation at the near by Tirta Sari Bungalows everything went according to plan - many thanks for making it so easy to arrange our trip.

As a diving instructor myself, it is often easy to see the faults in an operation - however, Renaud clearly loves the sport and loves to teach to a high standard. The diving itself was always well organised and safe. I would have no hesitation recommending him to both experienced divers and those wanting to learn to dive.

Visited January 2013
Komodo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great team, great diving....”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friend and i dived with Renaud and his team and had some great days of diving on the divesites around Menjangan. They were very helpful, very knowledgeable, everything was well organised and our divemaster Putu really knew the spots and the local marine life. They even helped us arrange accomodation and recommended a great place to stay at a good price. All in all a fantastic few days in a very beautiful part of Bali, away from all the madness of Kuta....

Visited January 2013
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quality and safe dive shop”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had a very positive experience with this shop. I went diving 2 days with them at Menjangen island. Their prices were very competitive, and way cheaper than shops on the beach. They rented high quality Scubapro gear and even included the use of a dive computer at no extra charge.

Each day was all inclusive. It included all transportation to and from the island, water, lunch, all diving equipment, and a knowledgeable guide. Since I was traveling alone, they arranged for me to share the boat with snorkelers so my costs were very reasonable (approximately $65/day for 2 dives). Since I was the only diver, the guides let me stay down as long as I could make my air last, so each dive was about 60 minutes. The guides were safe, spoke decent English, and they were good at finding things. I saw a frog fish, pygmy sea horses, leaf fish, a turtle, etc.

I would highly recommend this shop!

Visited December 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We dived for 2 days in Menjangan Island. Macro Dive Centre has been helpful and friendly to inform us with the information to dive in Menjangan from the very beginning until the end of dive trip.

The price is very competitive compare to some other dive centres around Pemuteran/Menjangan.
We enjoyed the dives and snorkeling with excellent dive masters (Putu and Morten). Further, Macro also really care to help my dad to enjoy the dive since my dad is non-certified diver.

The staff and dive masters were friendly, helpful and had a good sense of humour.
The dive sites were very beautiful, lots of corals, fishes and sea-fans... They also provided a very tasty lunch box. ;)

We recommend Macro Dive Centre to all of you who want to enjoy and have a great diving experience. Thank you!

Angelica, Ryan, Juan, Hartzell