My husband and I stayed at the Matahari Beach Resort for 6 nights in December. It was a quiet time of the year, right before Christmas, so there were very few guests. The Bali style rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained. We paid for full board which I was very happy we did. They packed us lunches when we took day trips and we never had to worry about where or when we would eat. All the food was excellent and there was a good variety. My only complaint was the beach in front of the hotel while comfortable was not a good beach for snorkeling. A ten minute down the beach is a reef restoration project and good snorkeling. We chose to take a boat to Menjangan Island which the hotel helped us arrange. The staff is very friendly and speak English but when needed we got help from the manager. Warning, it was warm but poured every afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the northern coast of the island, set amongst fragrant lotus and frangipani flowers, this splendid village consisting of Balinese pavilions overlooks the sea. Each ornate bungalow has hand-carved wooden folding doors, a tropical garden and an outdoor shower with a stone dragon: pure nirvana. Just like the sense of wellbeing imparted from the spa with its massage and other treatments in the best Balinese tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Beach Resort And Spa
- Matahari Beach Hotel Pemuteran
- Matahari Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran