Stayed at Matahari Beach Resort & Spa in October 2013. Nice large villas with a smalle terrace space in the front. Enjoy the autentic Bali style decoration and park with volcano view in the back. Magnificent scene! All staff was very friendly and good food selection in the restaurant. I would recommend the hotel not only to have beach dinner service in the weekend, but on all days. Simply awsome to have dinner right on the beach.The resort is very quiet and private. The remote location also does that there are no "normal" tourist rush around. Note that the beach has black lava sand. Something different to experiance and we just loved to have seen it. SPA also highy reccomendable. We also used the Dive Center and got great service there as well. All in all a great private resort away from the masses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the northern coast of the island, set amongst fragrant lotus and frangipani flowers, this splendid village consisting of Balinese pavilions overlooks the sea. Each ornate bungalow has hand-carved wooden folding doors, a tropical garden and an outdoor shower with a stone dragon: pure nirvana. Just like the sense of wellbeing imparted from the spa with its massage and other treatments in the best Balinese tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Beach Resort And Spa
- Matahari Beach Hotel Pemuteran
- Matahari Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran