Everything about this hotel was fantastic, the bungalow, the outdoor shower, the swimmingpool were absolutely lovely. Also the staff were especially friendly. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I spent 3 days here with my daughter in June, and we were really homesick after moving from here to Nusa Dua where we spent a further 3 days before flying home. Oh what a disappointment to arrive in a huge, unpersonal hotel after just having stayed in Matahari!
I would go back straight away and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the northern coast of the island, set amongst fragrant lotus and frangipani flowers, this splendid village consisting of Balinese pavilions overlooks the sea. Each ornate bungalow has hand-carved wooden folding doors, a tropical garden and an outdoor shower with a stone dragon: pure nirvana. Just like the sense of wellbeing imparted from the spa with its massage and other treatments in the best Balinese tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Matahari Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Beach Resort And Spa
- Matahari Beach Hotel Pemuteran
- Matahari Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran