“Wonderful stay”

Bali Oase Resort
Harnosand, Sweden
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I spent 7 days at Bali Oase Resort with my family. We headed towards Pemuteran because of the good snorkeling (Menjangan island) and trekking in the national park (Bali Barat National Park). We were a bit scared when we headed towards the resort because it seemed to very remote. But once we arrived and met the owners Jörg and Susanne all the worries disappeared.

The Bali Oase resort is a small paradise. Jörg and Susanne assisted in helping us with everything we asked for. We went for a snorkeling tour with the resorts boat, they assisted us with booking the car for departure etc.

The resort it self has large spacious bungalows, close to the beach. The beach directly outside the resort not the best, but with a 5 min hike in direction of Pemuteran you both find a better beach, and a nice reef outside for snorkeling.

However the best thing with the resort is the food. The breakfast, lunches, are wonderful. But the dinners! They are a true success; the chef Putra makes every dinner a pleasure.

I can absolutely recommend the Bali Oase Resort for everyone that likes for a family friendly place for your holiday. Jörg and Susanne with their staff helps to make your stay being exact what you want it to be. Then off course the trips to Menjangan and Bali Barat National Park is more than worth the trip. But there are even more to do and Jörg and Susanne helps you to find these as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ekkemannen
Joerg N, Inhaber at Bali Oase Resort, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Hello Erik,
a late happy new year to you and your Family. We hope you are again well and you had a pleasant rest of your Holidays.
Thank you very much for the nice review. we hope to see you again in our little Oase.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed in Bali Oase for 5days in february. Even it was rainy season i got lucky and had sunshine with me everyday. I did 2dives per day one in the morning other in afternoon. Great places to dive close from your own beach. The view from the boat is breathtaking Java island just right on your left, still water reflecting mountains and the whole sky from water.
Underwaterlife is so beautiful and colourful.
All the working stuff from chef to gardeners are supernice locals.
Owners Susie and Joerg really made me feel like home there. I also enjoyed diving with Joerg! Place is so safe i actually slept with my bungalow doors open cause i whanted to wake up on sunshine and see the ocean. The whole place is just beautiful and it is so super peaceful there. I could just have stayed at my bungalow reading books the whole time. I had great local tasty food everyday. My taste in food (mostly vegetarian) was well noticed. I will go back someday. Highly recommed to stay here! I loved it there!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Heidi R
Joerg N, Inhaber at Bali Oase Resort, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hello Heidi,
it was our pleasure to have you in our little Oasis. We hope to get you soon back for more relaxing and diving.........
arcueil
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have spent 3 great days at Bali Oase ressort. Only 3 brand new bungalows in a so large garden right in front of the beach: we were like in paradise.
Joerg and Susie are so kind and helpful that we immediately felt like at home, which was especially nice for our 3 daughters (1,5, 4 and 6 years old).
We enjoyed a lot the dive with Joerg, who made us discover the wonderful undersee landscapes of Menjangan, on a little private boat.
The staff was as well perfect. The cooker delighted us with fresh and tasty food.
One of our preferred place in Bali!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Joerg N, Inhaber at Bali Oase Resort, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hello Stephane,
thank you for the very nice coment. We are happy that your stay in our little Oasis has been so good for you and hoping to see you soon again.
London
Reviewed September 6, 2012

What a lovely and personal place this is. There are three beautiful Bungalows so spaced out you feel like you have your own piece of paradise. The location is great for both snorkelling and diving in pristine waters.
You need your own transport to get here as it is about 3km from the main road... otherwise organise pick up with the very accommodating part owner George (I didn't have the pleasure of meeting his partner Susanne)
The food is amazing and George suggest that he and all the guests eat together at the same table creating a friendly and personal atmosphere where everyone shared the exciting experiences of the day.
The staff are friendly make you feel at home.
A great find.

• Stayed August 2012
Joerg N, Inhaber at Bali Oase Resort, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Hello LondonDaz,
thanks for your nice comment and we hope to see you soon again in our little Oasis.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I spend the last few days of my holiday at Bali beach resort in Pemuteran. That was a great decision!
A few days of completely rest! The accommodation is beautiful, the view is stunning and the owners (+other staff members) are friendly, easy going- persons who did everything to make my stay as pleasant as possible.

Diving was by the way also great!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Joerg N, Inhaber at Bali Oase Resort, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Hello shelly,
thank you very much for your comment about our little Oase. It was our pleasure to have you with us and we are hoping to see you again soon.
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I liked the quietness of this place and the aesthetics generosity tidiness of the bungalows. I felt very welcome and spoiled by Susi and Jörg and the lovely stuff. The food was excellent, as well the snorkeling. I'm not a diver, but it must be stunning as well, what others told me.
I can recommande this place for single like me who loves to spend a relaxing time with theme selfs. For families with little kids it is great or couples can have a great time there. If you are looking for partys and entertainment you better stay in the south of the island. What I liked very much is to drive around with a scooter, side seeing the wonderful nature, and watching real Bali life style and making long walks along the stunning, natural beach wich I had for me alone, yeah! I will come back - for shure!

Room Tip: all the bungalows are with ocean view and same high quality