“greek food at its best in bali”
Review of Taman Selini

Taman Selini
Ranked #24 of 44 Restaurants in Pemuteran
Cuisines: International
Description: The restaurant at Taman Selini Beach Bungalows
Description: The restaurant at Taman Selini Beach Bungalows
Reviewed October 27, 2013

sitting down in the most peaceful part of the restaurant, surrounded by lush green garden,we had the best greek food in Bali by far. We ordered Taramo Salata and Tzaziki for appetizer, and they both came with fresh baked pita bread. It was delicious.
then for main course my partner ordered Mousaka, and as for me i ordered chicken Gyros. again, both came in the right portion, and the right taste. 2 thumbs up to the taman selini team. we had an unforgettable dinner under the stars.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

There were several customers when we arrived, but the place was very quiet. I loved the romantic ambience of the lush garden near the beach, the lanterns swaying gently in the plumeria trees. I had the mezze to start, which was delicious. My spaghetti putanesca was a bit bland. A good experience overall and nice to have something other than nasi goreng or satay for a change!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ate at Taman Selini's outdoor warung along the beach at Pemuteran and enjoyed it very much. The menu offered a wide range of Greek food, Balinese food, and European food. The atmosphere was pleasant, service was good, and the restaurant was very quiet the night we visited.

My husband ordered grilled fish- maybe mahi mahi which came filleted and accompanied by a small serving of fries and some Balinese vegetable. He liked his fish and fries!

I ordered a medley of three Mediterranean dips. One was eggplant; one was hummus; and one was a yoghurt dip. The eggplant dip was garlicky, smooth, and tasty. The hummus had a lovely texture and flavor. And the yoghurt based dip was flavored with dill and cucumber. All three were delicious so that it was hard to know which was the best to save for last! But the highlight of the plate was the pita bread triangles for dipping- chewy and still warm from the oven! I thoroughly enjoyed every bite.

My husband is not as adventurous an eater as I am so he probably wouldn't have rated the restaurant with five stars, though he did like his meal. But since I'm rating it- I'm giving it five stars for the nice atmosphere, good service, and wonderful Greek food.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We decided to visit here for a change of flavours and we were glad we did. We had two types of gyro, one with beef, one with chicken and they were both excellent. Well balanced flavours and whilst not a large amount, enough to satisfy you. The drinks are also excellent. This place isn't the cheapest in Pemuteran but it is unique and delicious.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

By week 2 of our Balinese holiday we were looking for some variety beyond the delicious Balinese dishes that we had been eating. Taman Selini still offers Indonesian and broader Asian fare but adds fantastic, classic Greek dishes into the mix. I can recommend nearly all of their dishes as we ate there 3 times but the roasted Greek chicken, dips and dolma des were absolute winners.

1  Thank adventuregirl1968