“Great dives with Kokak Dive Center”
Review of Kokak Dive Centre

Kokak Dive Centre
Ranked #15 of 19 Tours in Pemuteran
More attraction details
Owner description: Kokak Dive Centre is a PADI Certified center with highly experienced staff in the heart of Pemuteran. We regularly organize dive and snorkeling trips in the West of Bali and Menjangan Island, voted the best diving in Bali. Safety is the top priority for us, we offer courses for all ages and all levels, from intro dives to Dive Master. Affordable accommodation is available next door at Badini Homestay and Restaurant.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I highly recommend Kokak Dive Center. A very competent, friendly and well organized staff. In just half an hour they organized us a diving trip to Menjangan Island. DM showed us one of the best diving sites over there. We've never seen such a great diversity of coral life.
And what's more important very good price for value.

Thanks!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Would highly recommend diving with Kokak dive centre. Staff are excellent and make the experience incredibly fun. Had recently completed the open water and advanced open water course in Koh Tao and would advise that diving in Bali is not to be missed. Areas suitable for all abilities. Kokak even allowed us to take snorkeling gear free of charge on the days between dives. Great guys and great fun.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The staff is so friendly and helpfull and really know the area around Menjangan. We've been recommended this place from a friend they didn't disappoint us. We just walked in and told that we would like to dive at Menjangan the next day, we got to try the gear and even borrowed some fins for free to go snorkeling. The price is also the cheapest we could find.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a great time diving with Dahrma to pula mejagan.

He pointed out the incredible amount of dolphins on the horizon and other wildlife on the way to and from the dive sites. and was just really nice. We were there in very low season so it seemed like we had the whole place to ourselves and it was amazing becasue apparently it gets really crowded in hi season.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I did 2 dives on Menjangan Island with Kokak dive and I was a bit sceptical at the start. They didn't check my certification nor did they even have a waiver. When it came time to get in the water my DM seemed competent and the dives themselves were good. Equipment was well maintained and had no issues. The dives were a good introduction to wall diving although I enjoyed most of my other dives around Bali more. Conditions were easy and if you're in the area, I would check out the island. Otherwise, I think there's as good diving elsewhere in Bali/Lombok.