Man's Cottages & Spa
$176
$127
Agoda.com
Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran(Pemuteran)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa(Pemuteran)(Great Value!)
$65
$44
Biorock Homestay(Pemuteran)(Great Value!)
$23
$73
  • Breakfast included
Sun Suko Boutique Retreat(Buleleng)(Great Value!)
$73
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsthe ownerhot waternice gardenhis wifeopen air showerlocation is greatmenjangan islandroom was largethe main roadnight staywould definitely stay here againbalinese foodwe've stayedhome stayfruit juicethe cottageswelcome drink
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so there were a couple of problems:

1) Mosquitoes-The toilets are outside the main room area, which means every time you go the loo the mosquitoes get the chance to come in and the mosquitoes nets are not very well made.
I complained to the owner so something was done about it on first instance. However the following evening nobody even came to light the incense repellent, I had to do it myself.

2) Gecko poops: many, some quite big.

3)I had to leave early and wasn't even offered a discount on the payment of the nights I would not be occupying the room. This was upsetting given there were building works in the gardens and workers started banging at 7am and went on all day + I actually had to be careful not to be seen by the builders when showering ( as showers are en plain air).

Overall I felt the owner was not very transparent with me. Regarding the final payment - given I had to leave 3 days early- he said I would have to talk to the receptionist, when it was very clear to me he was the only one taking decisions there.

Lesson learnt: NEVER BOOK THROGH AGENCIES, always deal straight with the hotel.

Therefore in Pemuteran, if you can afford to stay at Taman Sari, you're far better off. Man's is also not on the seafront and the nice beach is a bit of a walk away, and their breakfast options are limited.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Cos32
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Your room is in a wanderfull balinese garden ! Really nice and clean . The service is good : the breakfast is very nice. You are less than five minute walk far from the beach! You can rent a bike here.for sure I " ll Will back again !

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at the Man's for a bit more than a week and really enjoyed our stay. Man's has about 5 bungalows located in a nice garden. First thing that attached our view in the bungalow was the beautiful outdoor shower. The rooms were clean and spacious. The more expensive rooms had A.C., fan and mosquito nets. The cheaper ones were without mosquito nets. Breakfast was included. It was always fresh and good and so was the other food in the restaurant.
The thing that made our stay special was the extremely warm kindness from the staff and the owners. We would like to thank Miya, Herman, Leon, Edy and all the girls for everything and wish you all the best.
We really can recommend this homestay.
What we also can recommend is the attached Pemuteran Dive Center. We had a great time while diving with them.

Daniela and Nathalie

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Man's Homestay for there nights and completely loved it! After 5 weeks of travelling through Indonesia, Man's offers best value for money. The bungalow we stayed in has a very cosy touch. Breakfast is very good, staff is friendly and helpful. It's all in the details, and Man's knows his details. Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Man's home stay. The staff is so lovely and sweet and they really try their best to make your stay great. My bathroom light was broken and within 5 mins they fixed it; when I had to get up at 4am for mount ijen they prepared a nice breakfast for me, ready in the fridge. The location is great, close to the beach and the open air bathroom makes you feel close to nature. I could recommend this place to anyone travelling to Pemuteran :)

• Stayed: June 2013