I can heartily recommend Jubawa Homestay, located just a short drive from Bali Barat National Park in the touristy village of Permuteran. The place is wonderful. We stayed in a lovely room with a wonderfully clean bathroom, had great beds, princely decor, good wi-fi and even a swimming pool. Staff were wonderful in providing information about local snorkel spots, arranging for a guided bird tour of the National Park and keeping our place spic-and-span. Meals were good and the breakfast free. They even made up a bag breakfast for me when I had a 5:30 a.m. start to the birding day. For the price, it would be hard to beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 200 metres from Pemuteran Beach, Jubawa Homestay features an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant serving Indonesian and Chinese food.Rooms come equipped with a fan or air conditioning. Fitted with a terrace, they also offer a desk, wardrobe and en suite bathroom with hot/cold shower.Guests can relax with a massage or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. Services offered by Jubawa Homestay include laundry, car rental and room service. Diving and snorkelling trips to Menjangan Island can also be arranged upon request.It is a 3.5 hour drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport and a 30-minute drive to Labuhan Lalang Port. Pulaki Temple is a 10-minute drive away, while it takes 1.5 hours to drive to the dolphin sight-seeing point in Lovina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Jubawa Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jubawa Home Stay Hotel Pemuteran
- Jubawa Home Stay Bali/Pemuteran