I have just spent six blissful days in this beautiful hotel on the beach in the north of Bali.I had a deluxe cottage which stood on its own in a beautiful garden.
The room was spacious with a large bed and good mosquito net. The room was serviced twice daily.the bathroom was charming,partially open with white pebbles on the floor and a shower that appeared from a statue.
Breakfast was served in the restaurant on the beach, with a choice of four menus included in the price.
The best thing was the coral reef at the front of the hotel, where a group called Biorock is growing coral.
I had a wonderful facial, manicure and pedicure in the hotel, at a very reasonable cost.
I would certainly recommend this hotel.
Especially for children,the snorkelling is very safe, and it is only a small distance to the wonderful snorkelling and diving at Mengagan island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran