This place has all the potential to be a real 4-5 star resort. Location is great with an amazingly unique dive site located directly outside the hotel. Worth going there nearly just for that. Food was really great at this resort and very reasonable, I tried a number if dishes and was never disappointed.
Staff and service in general was very prompt. Washing returned in under two hours when they had a day, food service was very quick and dive staff were really friendly.
The villas themselves were I am sure top notch once upon a time but now really do need a lick of paint and some attention. They were comfortable but pillows were stained and generally things need freshening up.
I heard the suites or family villas had been returned more recently so perhaps that's the way to go. They were fully booked when I was there so worth booking in advance for those rooms.
All in all though I would recommend, a lovely place and really good value for money as well.
Somewhere a but different from your normal Bali locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran