Very nice garden and a nice beach!beautiful bathroom ,good food,good breakfast(I like how they start..with fruits..and not in the hurry, at the beach!).Friendly staff also!Some advices:please clean the mosquito nets.thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran