We were there mid January during the rainy season so there were many mosquitos. The room (Junior Suite) was very nice and we stayed on the grounds for food and drinks.
Snorkeling right off the beach was great!! We took a snorkeling tour to Menjangen Island and a trek through the National Park. This was a great experience and I look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran