We, a family of four with 2 teenage daughters, stayed for 2 nights at dolphin suite. Great suite. Outdoor bathroom was excellent. Staff ariives at the end of the day with mosquitorepelent. Great service. The suites are right at the beach. Nice and cheap restaurant, good swimming and snorkeling (right in front of the beach) at the corralreef.
My daughters, having read the reviews, were afraid they would go broke on wifi but it looks as if they have changed there policy. Wifi is FREE now. So, go there. It's quit and extremly nice with friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran