We stayed at Adi Assri for the first 3 nights of our honeymoon in Bali, and couldn't have been more pleased. The food was excellent (a pleasant surprise as we didn't know what to expect), the staff incredibly polite and helpful, the pool was perfect. Beach is pretty nice (not amazing) but the pool makes up for it. Things were quiet while we were there (perhaps due to travel in the off season) which was exactly what we were looking for. The staff helped me coordinate a surprise romantic dinner for my husband - they set up a private pavilion (beautiful) and chose a menu of traditional Balinese cuisine, which was DELICIOUS! They really went above and beyond to help me set up this surprise. The cottage itself was simple but lovely, and the outdoor bathroom was fantastic. Only suggestion I have is that the 'beach view' cottages are still set a pretty good ways back from the beach (i.e. you have to look past the pool and restaurant to see the ocean) so don't feel compelled to pay the extra money for the beach view - all the cottages are really nice and private. That being said, this place is a GREAT bargain so we did not feel badly about 'splurging.' They also arranged transportation from the airport as well as to our next destination - pricier than a taxi but much more convenient. There are other resorts nearby but none too close, so walking in the town really felt like a genuine Balinese experience. Overall, great experience, would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali