Had a fabulous time.Stunning views, great diving but the best thing is no one bothers you. I have been coming to Bali for over thirty years, and this is almost Bali of old. You can walk down the beach or street, and all you get from the locals is a warm friendly smile.
The hotel is very comfortable food good, pool bar staff could be a bit more attentive, as if you want something you have to ask. They are loosing sales because of this.
We had the need to use the hotel doctor and received very good service.
On an amusing note, no seagulls here just chooks.
Used Sea Rovers Dive located at this resort, excellent service two great days diving snorkelling at Menjangan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali