this hotel is super nice/beautiful with super nice workers. I only have a few complaints:
1) i dont like the outdoor shower. because this place as more mosquitos than the place I was staying at in Ubud, I got bit a lot more. the shower has the toilet in the same outdoor area too which was weird to me. so you have to go outside to go pee. make sure to be quick to close the doors so you dont let the mosquitos in.
2) the front door is glass and really cool looking but theres a big crack at the hinges that is big enough for a small lizard to come in and mosquitos. good thing the bed has a mosquito net.
3) not near anything. This is the type of place where, I think, people come and just stay at the resort and dont go exploring outside of it. there are no restaurants near or shopping and there aren't really any outdoor activities near except snorkelling, trekking (20-30 min away) and swimming in the beach.
4) the food needs improvement. the menu isn't big (lunch/dinner) and their breakfast buffet is pretty small and doesn't have many foods (eggs, fruit, toast (yummy bread), noodles and coffee/tea). because there arent a lot of restaurants around, i would like the resort's restaurant to be better. the food tastes good, just not a lot of variety.
5) at the time we went (maybe it's better during high season) the beach in some areas can be pretty dirty.
those sound like a lot of complaints but the hotel itself is beautiful with honest workers. i forgot my ipod there but i didnt know and had already left for Seminyak. i only realised i forgot it there when i was about to leave Seminyak for DPS and couldnt find it. my bf emailed them and they said they found it. i would expect a hotel worker to just keep it for themselves. so that was really a plus point. my bf and them are in the works of trying to get it shipped since i'm now back in the USA. they told my bf if i was still in Seminyak, they would send someone over to give it to me ! major + points for honesty.
beautiful hotel, you will get bug bits, a little boring (but maybe if youre okay with lounging around and swimming in the ocean it's fine..the older people seemed to be okay with it) and needs improvement on the food (that's the big one). oh ! gives GOOD massages. better than my hotel in Ubud.
this hotel, also, has 2 pools. both of good size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali