We stayed here for 5 nights during low season and enjoyed the tranquility, the excellent service, the beautiful surroundings (sea and mountain views) and the luxury of the room. The hotel has two swimming pools, a bar and a restaurant all within a few meters of the beach... Though occupancy was very low, this did not in any way affect the service and facilities offered. Excursion possibilities through the hotel, this is welcome as Pemuteran isn't very lively. Greatly recommended for a few days of relaxation !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali