All reviews the river guest relations manager cable car hanging gardens jungle resort foot massage the entire staff free shuttle couples massage stayed for nights our honeymoon afternoon tea out of this world amazing location rice fields the hustle and bustle minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights and we had the absolute best time!
The pool is just amazing, a bit chilly but luckily there is a jacuzzi. The views of the jungle is just amazing! The people also made our stay so special. Judiani is just the most lovely person and she really went out of her way for us.
The treats that we get between 4 to 5 are amazing and complimentary! The drinks are a bit expensive, however the food was amazing!
My partner arranged a romantic dinner for me, and the resort assisted so well. We had a 5 course meal and it was incredible! Delish soup and wagyu beef and the best wine!

I can write for days, but thank you so much for making Ubud so magical!

Love,

Carli and Mark

Room tip: The best view I would say, is by the Pool. Think it was 9 or 13.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nandini J, General Manager at Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Carli and Mark,

Warmest greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

Thank you for such a glowing review on TripAdvisor.

We try to create the best experience possible for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the view and the food.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Well where to start. This is a beautiful resort set as the name implies in the jungle but STEEP in the jungle. This was a Kogan 3 night deal, but after talking to other guests Luxury Escapes gave you more value for money. However what we were able to partake in was lovely, the afternoon teas and the massage was awesome. Staff were willing and did their best a few language difficulties but nothing that couldn’t be overcome.
The main problem with this resort is the steep steps... we were moved to a room closed to the facilities but it was still over 100 plus steps to afternoon tea. One reason for choosing this resort was the meditation and yoga which was down 200 steps to the river sounds idealistic but then 200 steps back up !!! Not for anyone with heart, knee , hip or back problems.
Once your there you really can’t go anywhere else for dinner nothing in the nearby little village about 20- 30 minutes to Ubud. Definitely would not return to this resort really for the FIT young ones.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tumbulgum
Nandini J, General Manager at Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Warmest greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

Thank you for such a glowing review on TripAdvisor. We try to create the best experience possible for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the yoga.

I understand the stairs can sometimes be hard to navigate, and I'm sorry about the inconvenience. However, I still hope you will return to our property soon, so we can make your next experience with us even better than the last.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

The lush rainforest setting is stunning, the accomodation is lovely and the service immaculate and friendly. In addition, there were a few included surprises that really made the experience unique such as the afternoon tea held on a beautiful colonial verandah, village tour and the top quality nightly entertainment. Although the location is out of busy Ubud town, view this as a bonus. We had a far more tranquil and genuine Bali experience because of it. You can always take advantage of the free shuttle into town. My family including 2 children (aged 10 and 11) would love to return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank F3214XLrebeccaf

Warmest greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

Thank you for such a glowing review on TripAdvisor. We try to create the best experience possible for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the view and the yoga. I hope you will return to our property soon, so we can make your next experience with us even better than the last.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Nandi night jungle resort was absolutely amazing from start to finish!! We stayed there for 10 nights.

The food was exquisite. The rooms where like log cabins, Spacious with a balcony view of the whole jungle.

We loved every minute there. There was a lot of steps to walk but was to be expected you are in the jungle after all !! One day we were resting by the pool and the monkeys came to pay us a visit! It was amazing!

Iwan was very helpful and always wanted to ensure you were happy. We were giving a complementary treatment at the spa free of charge.

Downside:
Food and drink was little expensive compared to other resorts and restaurants in the area but totally worth it!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shannen G

Dear Shannen,

Warmest greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

Thank you for having trusted Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa for your stay in Bali! I take great pride in the service that we offer our guests and am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We make sure that the service we offer is the best possible that a guest can experience.

I look forward to welcome you back to Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, and please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be more than happy to assist you with all the arrangements.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

We loved our stay in Nandini Resort. The villas are beautiful with great views. There are a lot of stairs to climb up and down to restaurant, reception, pool..., because the whole resort is arranged in terrassed form. Very friendly staff and at the restaurant close to the reception with view to ricefields you get tasteful original balinesian food. Every morning we joined the Yoga lessons at the river with Putu, the best Yoga teacher ever !! Thank you for all.

Room tip: Villa 7 is the one with the greatest view over the jungle.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tanja_rehling

Warmest greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

I'm glad you enjoyed the view and the yoga. We understand that the stairs can sometimes be a lot. I hope you will return to our property soon, so we can make your next experience with us even better than the last.