Como Shambala is a real shangri-la not far from Ubud, in the rice fields and jungles. You can feel yourself alone and relax. Wellness hotel in everything, great staff, food! Don't forget to visit spa with oil treatment and aqua therapy!:) and highly recommend to taste the cinnamon porridge on the breakfast and all lunch-dinner menu (if you are in love with chocolate - you mast taste "three way of chocolate")! Many thanks to Arjana and Bayu! I were TOO happy in Como together with my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodations near Ubud, Bali. This ‘Retreat for Change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a Vitality pool, private treatment areas beside the River Ayung, a climbing wall, gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion. The Estate’s Resident Experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a Yoga Master, Ayurvedic Doctor and guides for outdoor activities, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine. The range of suites and villas, perched above the Balinese jungle, suits independent guests, couples, or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your COMO Shambhala Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Como Shambhala Estate Hotel Payangan
- COMO Shambhala Estate Bali/Payangan