My friend and I arrived 2 January and left 4 January. Much too a short a time to stay in such a magical place :(.
This is no place for wheelchairs, or severely handicapped. Lucky for me, I can manage steps. To gain access to the rooms you must go down three flights of stairs, this I managed by leaning on walls, this caused my friend to give me a new name, moss man lol. On account of my gathering moss each time I went up or down the stairs :).
The food is magnificent as is the scenery around. The treatments here are superb, if only we had more time here.
Anyone contemplating a stay here, all I can enjoy you time here ;).
Anthony and Tanya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodations near Ubud, Bali. This ‘Retreat for Change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a Vitality pool, private treatment areas beside the River Ayung, a climbing wall, gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion. The Estate’s Resident Experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a Yoga Master, Ayurvedic Doctor and guides for outdoor activities, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine. The range of suites and villas, perched above the Balinese jungle, suits independent guests, couples, or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Shambhala Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Como Shambhala Estate Hotel Payangan
- COMO Shambhala Estate Bali/Payangan