We have been staying in a private villa in the rice fields of Ubud and rode the scooter out to Como Shanbhala estate for lunch as we have read so many great things about the restaurant,
The restaurant is not as high end as we thought it would be but after taking a seat at our table we realised the understated atmosphere made you feel like you didn't want to leave this restaurant.
The food was outstanding and presentation was superb, the service was fantastic and we can highly recommend Glow restaurant is worth the drive to experience this healthy,delicious food that make you feel good just eating it. They also serve young coconut water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodations near Ubud, Bali. This ‘Retreat for Change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a Vitality pool, private treatment areas beside the River Ayung, a climbing wall, gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion. The Estate’s Resident Experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a Yoga Master, Ayurvedic Doctor and guides for outdoor activities, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine. The range of suites and villas, perched above the Balinese jungle, suits independent guests, couples, or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your COMO Shambhala Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Como Shambhala Estate Hotel Payangan
- COMO Shambhala Estate Bali/Payangan