Let me start by saying sorry for posting my review just now..
Hanging Gardens...just an amazing place..yes a bit expensive, but then again..it's Hanging Gardens..
Guys, it's a really 5 stars establishment, with all the toppings and extras..
We stayed in, at the end of November, and it was amazing..
The check in, the staff, the facilities, the swimming pool, the Villa...guys...the Villa..it's something else..But again, you have to stay in order to experience..don't take all the reviews seriously..some of them are really silly.."there were bugs on our veranda"..come on..the hotel is in the middle of a tropical forest, not in the middle of Hong Kong...guys when u post a review and u feel that u want to complain about something, at least have something concrete to cry about..anyway..
We had a small issue with the breakfast..didn't know that the small cards they leave hanging by your door in the evening, are actually orders for your breakfast in your Villa..well..didn't know that..The breakfast was out of this world..AMAZING..
At the check out, I told them about the misunderstanding and they fix it on the spot..
Also, another thing they kind of forgot..
Before arriving to the hotel, we sent them an email, explaining that the day we are checking out, is actually the day we are getting married, so we were expecting something extra from the hotel...especially that we got a email telling us that,, honeymoon decoration in the villa will be provided..
We did not get anything..sad..
But, at the check out, we did mention this to Tari, a very sweet and attentive front office employee, which immediately took action, and returned with a small present for me and my wife..it was very nice of her, and remember..becouse of people like Tari, we will return to the hotel..they make all the difference..give her a promotion..she deserve it..
So Thank You Hanging Gardens for a beautiful time..
We will be back.
Radu & Irina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a luxurious destination in the heart of the jungle. It is situated near Payangan, a village North of Ubud, whilst the hotel rests in the centre of the magical island of Gods. The enchanting five star luxury resort has 44 private suites and individual villas, each enhanced by its own granite infinity pool, rippling into the jungle below. Each villa is designed with traditional Alang Alang thatched roofs in complete harmony with nature. In 2014, TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named our Twin-Tiered Cascading Pool as the World's Best Pool and number one honeymoon destination in Bali by Conde Nast Traveller. In 2015 Hanging Gardens of Bali has been awarded: World Luxury Hotels Awards, Seven Star Global Luxury Awards and World Travel Awards as well as other prestigious recognitions, such as the World Luxury Spa Awards and the World Luxury Restaurant Awards. The renowned Garden Restaurant serves innovative Indonesian dishes with Asian flare and Mediterranean delicacies flavoured with the local herbs and spices grown on the land and freshly-caught fish from the Jimbaran Bay. The truly luxurious Spa Collection combines natural, local ingredients and ancient techniques to create beauty therapies and treatments that soothe the mind, rejuvenate the body and energize the soul. Complimentary shuttles to Ubud center are scheduled daily for guests. The airport is around 90 minutes away by road depending on traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hanging Gardens of Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens By Orient-Express Hotel Payangan
- Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Hotel Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Of Bali Payangan