Tripadvisor
Payangan
1,436 results
All reviews sita wing deer park the river rock carvings golf buggies afternoon tea breakfast and dinner mini bar high tea free shuttle minute drive private pool beautiful surroundings morning yoga out of this world amazing views our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This is truly a one-of-a-kind experience and location. I have never seen anything like this before and I am very impressed and there’s nothing I have seen comparable to this in my life before. Just to let you know I do live in hotels basically all over the world. I’m so happy I got to experience this Very unique estate to escape

Room tip: Superior Room and Villa
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I adore this hotel and nature! Everything was good and relaxing! I hope will come again! Really is paradise in this hotel and country!!! I will recommend for my family and friends!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing view and pool!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Ayung Resort is a place where I will come each time with pleasure. People are very friendly and breakfasts are all inclusive with the best cappuccino I ever had!
The pool has a real jungle view and sometime monkeys are coming near the hotel but they are not dangerous.

1  Thank mihai_curecheru
Reviewed January 15, 2020

if you want just relaxing and do nothing that is a good places to stay!!
afternoon tea is sucks but breakfast and dinner are excellent!
room is big but a little bit empty even though decoration and TV size too small!!
service and staff very helpful ,nice,politely!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Resort with beautiful surroundings. Very hilly but the staff picked you up with buggy. Nice restaurant but expensive. Very nice staff. Unfortunately our room smelled musty. Nice pool. Yoga and gym complementary. Also enjoyable walk in the village with guide included.

Date of stay: December 2019