What a great place!!! We stay there for 2 nights b/c we had a tour through Bali for 7 days. The welcomed us so nice and friendly. The room (2211) was so amazing specially the view over the forest and lake. Breakfast and dinner are very nice. Swimming pool is just amazing. Me and my husband had a nice massage and they took good care of us.. Very friendly girls and always smiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A mountainside retreat located on the edge of the Palasari Reservoir, near The West Bali National Park, 90 kilometers from Ngurah Rai international airport. Built on 8 hectares or 20 acres of naturally landscaped rain forest land, overlooking the reservoir, lagoon, mountainous valley, terraced paddy fields and distance Java sea. Each room is surrounded by naturally landscaped tropical rain forest with 180 degree view from large glass window. Entrance to the villa courtyard is over a suspended wooden bridge that enhances the feel of a unique architectural design achievement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Wana Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Wana Villas Hotel Negara
- Taman Wana Villas And Spa Bali/Negara