if your looking for something different to Kuta & the usual hot spots, Medewi Bay Retreat is the place to stay.
I have always wanted to stay at a true resort and this place ticks all the boxes.
Excellent rooms, attentive staff, luxury size swimming pool, that;s never too crowded, massage & treatments are available also.
Dine at the restaurant, it does'nt charge resort prices, and every meal was excellent, in the space of a seven night stay you would have to eat the same thing twice, and believe me i am a foodie.
Other bonuses being so close to the idyllic beach, with beautiful black glitter sand, true local villages, motorbike hire and a short bus ride to Negara's hustle and bustle, made us fall in love with this place...can't wait to go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medewi Bay Retreat is a 15-minute drive from The Surfing Medewi Beach in Pekutatan, West Bali. Surrounded by mountains, the ocean and coconut plantations, it offers windsurfing opportunities by the beach and a spectacullar outdoor pool. Each studio or villa offers a private balcony/terrace with garden views. Kitchenware, a minibar and tea/coffee-making facilities are provided in the kitchenette/kitchen. Each comes with a living room and dining area. Medewi Bay Retreat is an hour’s drive from West Bali National Park and a 2-hour ride from Denpasar. Ngurah Rai Airport is a 2.5-hour drive away. The Palms Restaurant serves a selection of Western scenic, Indonesian, Balinese, and Indian cuisine. Room service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Medewi Bay Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medewi Bay Retreat Hotel Negara
- Medewi Bay Retreat Bali/Negara