As soon as we got to Atres villa we received a warm welcome from everyone. Gusti and Gero are amazing people and the boys working there are all nice. They will do everything possible to make you feel at home. Meals are included and taken on shared tables where you can meet other travelers and share tips. Tours offer great value and diversity. The Kawa Ijen is tiring but beautifull. Outstanding sunset.
Thank you Gusti for a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Bali with a Bali family This little paradise amidst the rice field consist of 4 wooden bungalow and 3 unit villa which each unit able to accommodate 4 guests all fully equipped in the middle of a beautifull rice field, its coconut, cloves and other tropical trees. The Banyuatis village and the surrounding area with its unique nature and very agreeable temperatures is extremely suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities. Walking, rice field hiking,stunning water fall, jungle trekking,dagout canoe in pristine lake, and all sorts of traditional cultural site-seeing. Experiencing traditional village life, visiting coffee, avocado and spice plantations such as clove,cacao,etc Your host at Atres family villa will take a pleasure in organizing various nature trekk and tours, showing you the nature and plantation of his island. On you return of exursion our restaurant will concoct a typical local dish. In short this is a jewel that we are inviting you to discover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Atres Villa Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atres Villa Homestay Hotel Munduk
- Atres Villa Homestay Munduk, Bali