I stayed at this Fairfield Inn so I could get a fast start in the morning heading East. I didn't have to deal with Kansas City traffic by staying in Independence. When I checked in, they had my reservation, but as I am a lifetime Platinum Elite with Marriott, I normally get upgraded. The person checking me in didn't know how to do an Elite upgrade. Other than that, the room was clean, quiet, and convenient. Breakfast was included. It was OK for a place outside of KC that provided for a fast get away, but nothing stood out as exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests know that Fairfield Inn Kansas City Independence is the premier choice of Independence, MO hotels. We’re conveniently located just off I-70 and 291 near many businesses and attractions. Corporate guests stay minutes from Lafarge North America, Ford, Unilever, ATK, GE Transportation and Fike. We're adjacent to Independence Center Mall and close to Independence Event Center, the Harry S. Truman Museum, and the famous Harrah's Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Kansas City Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Independence
- Fairfield Independence
- Independence Fairfield Inn