“Decent food, convenient location”
Review of Bandana's BBQ

Bandana's BBQ
Ranked #28 of 263 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 23, 2012

As barbecue aficionados, not the very best and not certainly the worst barbecue we'd ever had. Portion sizes were decent; typical fare and typical pricing.

1  Thank Sherman M

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Food tasted great. I had the turkey which was moist and juicy. Service was not great. We had a guy across the room dropping f bombs while our children were listening. We didn't have silverware and took a long time to get any drink refills.

1  Thank Kimbo1976
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am just use to KC barbeque...love it! I gave this restaurant a try and just did not like the kind of barbeque that they serve. I think it's Texas barbeque and I don't have a taste for that. Some people may love it, I didn't.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Cute little atmosphere. They serve all of the meats dry, so you can choose from their various assortment of sauces. Their ribs were a little on the dry side, but that's really my only complant. We went around 3:30, so that may have had something to do with it. Their wait staff is also very nice and helpful. It was nice to sit down and have a good meal without feeling rushed. They give very large portions too and have very good prices. I think the 3 meat platter was 14.99 which also included two sides and garlic bread. If you're in the area, then you should definately check it out.

1  Thank ramairliz
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I live in the area, and I like Bandana's, specially if I am too tired to cook for my family. I'm a bit far from Oklahoma Joe's, even from LC's or Big T's. Though I prefer the local places, Bandana's often hits the spot. It is in a good area. It's prices compare to the other barbecue restaurants, and the service is consistent.

1  Thank Rhonlynn