Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East
$131
$109
GardenInn.com
Best Western Truman Inn(Independence)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
$90
$90
Travelocity
$129
$125
All reviewsbeds were very comfortableconvenient locationkansas cityyogurtstaff was friendlymo
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Had a wonderful stay. The remodeling they did on the place is great! I really enjoyed the fast internet also.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Things ran very smoothly here a few nights ago,and I just wanted to compliment you all on the great service. Thank you very much for everything!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Very goo customer service is provided by all of the staff here. I will continue to come back time and time again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

My family has stayed 2 separate times @ the Quality Inn & Suites in Independence, MO & both times have been exceptional. The rooms are exceptionally clean & since I have owned & operated a Residential Cleaning Service for 18 years --- I do not get to say that very often about a Hotel. The staff is very helpful & pleasant & the breakfast is excellent. I would recommend this Quality Inn & Suites in Independence, Mo to anyone.

Room Tip: Both times we have stayed the rooms given to us were quiet & cool upon entering.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I made our 2 night reservation by phone and was given a confermation number. When we checked in they only had a reservarion for one night. They were completely booked for the second night, and so was every other hotel in the area. We would have go to KC on a different weekend had they just told me there were no openings for the second night. In addition the room we stayed in was very musty smelling and my husband and daughter's alergies went crazy. NOT fun.
I will say the breakfast was very nice, warm and fresh, but I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim H
BettyIndependence, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

I apologize for your expereince while you were staying with us, I would like to hear more so that I an try to remedy the challenges that you experieinced at our hotel; Perhaps I can reduce your rate of offer you additional CP points if you are a member. I am curious about which channel you made your reservation through. You may call me at 816-373-8856.